expressive protection, trust and acquaintance with mother or caregiver. After delivery, child’s first bodily contact with his mother or caretaker has great influence on child’s body system for rest of his life.
- Judging if water is too hot or cold while taking shower or bath
- Analysing if we have any coins in his pocket or not without looking
- Judging if room temperature is correctly regulated (might be too hot or cold)
- If we have got any pain due to injury
- wouldn’t be able to do even handshake properly which needs deep pressure